Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Promise Not to Stay Away this Long

Some time has passed since my last blog entry. Correction, it's been months since my last blog. It is quite easy to get caught up in the daily activities and unexpected moments of life that we often forget to take time for the little things. I had to remind myself that blogging is my way to keep all you connected with my personal journey through this process. I don't want to forget to share those little stories, thoughts or experiences that help to shape my life and the life of Make Your Name Great.

Myself, the Board members and other volunteers have been working on some upcoming projects and events that I can't wait to share with everyone. Sooooooooooo, I promise not to stay away this long again and you can expect to hear from me on a weekly basis.

Remember...keep helping others to make their names great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! Glad to hear you are back and won't leave us waiting so long. I'm sure you have been busy in a good way and can't wait to hear about all the exciting stuff in stored for MYNG.