Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 2010 Check In

Hello blogger land!!! I wanted to take a moment to check in and let everyone know what has been going on with M.Y.N.G. during March 2010. I normally begin with my apologies for staying away so long, but I think my followers are now use to my random check-ins:-)

March has been a busy month. On March 6th we completed a college workshop with the female teens of Xposure Youth Foundation (www.xposurefoundation.org). Special thanks to Founder Ms. LaTonda James for inviting us out. The young ladies were a joy and we look forward to assisting her seniors with the college application process. On March 13th we participated in Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., North Atlanta Alumnae Chapter's, 13th Annual Nationwide Youth Symposium. My discussion topic was self esteem, attitude and dress. The experience was great and we were able to recruit for program participants and volunteers. A sincere thank you to the ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho for extending the invitation.

We have another big announcement but I don't want to make this post too long, so stay tuned!!!

As always keep our organization's growth in numbers and finances in your prayers.

Peace and Blessings

No comments: