Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED....

...AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT (singing with hairbrush in hand)!!! I don't think the Pointer Sisters will be recruiting me for the reunion:-) Nevertheless, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. We have just under four (4) weeks to go before the launch of MYNG Summer Academy in Philadelphia. My excitement increases each day that we get closer to seeing the planning and hard work unfold. That's not to say that I don't have the occasional stressful moments. Anyone that knows me is aware that I do get slightly neurotic (did I just admit that publicly? overanxious sounds so much better) but nothing compares to the excitement I feel daily. I cannot wait to get to know this group of students, they are already very special to me.

Before the tears begin to fall, I think I hear all of you asking me, "Gina, What can I do?" Glad you asked. MYNG students need your financial support. Your donations support: transportation, organization t-shirts, paper, binders, folders, pens, highlighters, books, printing services, venue, closing day festivities, etc. Remember IT TAKES A VILLAGE!!!

Click here to donate or mail Donations to Make Your Name Great, Inc., P.O. Box 16929, Philadelphia, PA 19142.

Until next time my friend,

Ms. G

No comments: