Monday, July 5, 2010

Could It Be?

Could it be that the 40 day countdown is now a 14 day countdown? Two weeks until the launch of Make Your Name Great Summer Academy. Crunch time has finally arrived. I feel a wealth of emotion. I'm nervous, excited, scared, confident, worried and encouraged all at the same time. What if the students do not show up? What if the dog eats my lessons plans (lol)? Then I catch myself and proclaim the students will show up and enjoy every minute and subsequently realize I don't even have a dog!!!!!!

All that said, seriously, I am excited for this moment to arrive. I'm ready to begin and launch what I consider to be a historical moment for the life of MYNG and the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection:-)

14 days to go and we are still in need of your financial support. Remember, IT TAKES A VILLAGE!!! MYNG cannot do it without your financial support. Today I encourage you to give $25 or ask four (4) friends to give $5 and add it to your $5. Whatever system you find that works for you, please assist the MYNG family in supporting the programs and services we provide to our students free of charge. Click here to donate now. IT TAKES A VILLAGE!!!

Ms. G

No comments: